Day 1: Story of my life in 250 words or less.
I'm 33 years old and the mother of three beautiful children and married to an amazing man who manages to handle all of my scatter brained ideas. We have been married for almost seven years and I still learn things about him and me daily that still surprise me. I have a passionate mother who taught me to follow my dreams and always believed that I'm capable of anything I truly set my mind to. I have three younger brothers who I am consistently amazed and in awe of (weird to think they are adults I still sometimes see them as the little tyrants who tried to tangle up my teenage years). My best friend and sister Michelle, has been my rock, the little voice that says try again, sometimes my heart and soul. I'm am extremely grateful and proud of my family. I have recently embarked on going into the field of supporting women during and after pregnancy as doula, and just became a doTerra consultant (that is a post for another day but seriously am passionate about both).
I'm not sure that was 250 words (most likely it was over 250)... honestly if I went into it I could fill in several blog posts about where I have been and what I want in life, it would take a loooooooong time.
No comments:
Post a Comment