I spend a lot of time online...more than I should. I recently found this blog and it has changed the way I think about technology. I have been spending less time on the computer/phone and more time with the kids.
Day 27 - A letter to readers....
Dear Readers,
Please excuse my typos, my two year old is sitting on my lap. I am still in my pajamas with my hair un-brushed. My house looks like a bomb went off. I am an imperfect mother who is striving to connect with my children and build a bond with them that will last a lifetime. I have made progress and have some pretty hilarious stories from the on going journey I thought I would share. Mostly I write to let my self vent, I want others to know that it's ok to not be perfect. It's ok to have a mommy melt down. It's ok to not be perfect. I hope you have had some fun reading my posts. I have had fun writing them. I hope you will continue to read them even after the 'Blogging all of May' challenge is finished.
Remember to laugh at yourself, Christina
Day 28 - Only pictures...
Haylie Spring 2009
Haylie and my niece Coral Summer 2009
Haylie and Baby Clayton 2010
Sleepy Clayton November 2011
Family pictures December 2011
After some summer fun - July 2012
Scott arrives November 2012
I can't believe how big the kids are getting - December 2012
I love taking pictures of sleeping kids...
It's so I can remind my self that there were time when they weren't yelling
May 2013







No comments:
Post a Comment