Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blog all of May : Day 15

Day 15: A day in the life.....with pictures

The sweetest of wake up calls... of course he wakes up at 5 a.m. and then goes back to sleep and of course I can't.





Everyone watching a little bit of cartoons and munching on pop tarts (notice the banana... they did get a little bit of healthy with the over loaded sugar breakfast).... this is a special treat

 


Helping Daddy get the rest of the garden in... 





Daddy helps mommy with Scott while she is cleaning and getting lunch ready




Tea Party lunch for the kiddos




Nap time....sweet nap time!




A little bit of Scott play time.. this is kid is too cute




Finger foods for dinner are my go to these days




Ahhhh.. and finally it's time to get ready for bed
 (don't mind the mess on the counters I'm in the process of re-organizing the under the sink cabinets) Oh yeah and those paint spots have been up on my wall for 3 years... yes 3.. because I can't decide!!











No comments:

Post a Comment