Day 5
The challenge today is to publicly profess my love for a fellow blogger or friend. And because I'm chronically indecisive.
My best friend and sister Michelle started a blog to record her journey on her way to becoming a doula. I love it because I love her and it's also something I dream about dding to my life.
and ...
Fun, Cheap or Free - I love love this site. She always has great ideas and advice on a number of topics.
Day 6 - What do you do?
This
is a funny question because I honestly I have asked myself this
question on a regular basis. What is it that I really do ? I do laundry,
dishes, vacuum, clean bathrooms, referee fights, cook, change diapers,
take out the trash, try to be artistic and creative, etc.
How
do you put a title on being a stay at home mother of three ? My husband
one time told me I was a Domestic Operations Coordinator.
Day 7 - The things I'm most afraid of.....
There
is one that scares me the most. That I will ruin my children. Have I
been too strict? Or not strict enough? Will my occasional melt downs
traumatize them for life? Do they know that I love them more than life
itself? I try to tell them and show them everyday that I love them. Try
to teach them all the important things they will need to make it through
in life. All you other mothers know how hard it is... you never know if
what you are doing is making a difference in there little lives. I pray
on a regular basis that I wont make any major mistakes with them and
that above all they will know that I love them with every fiber of my
being even when I'm having a full blown mommy meltdown.
Day 8 - Hmmmmm A piece of advice for others...
I'm
not really sure I like this topic... I don't really like receiving
unwanted advice and therefore try to avoid giving unwanted advice. But
since this is the topic... I guess my advice would be, to trust
yourself. There have been many mistakes in my life. Some I regret and
some others not so much. I have spent a fair amount of my life
questioning myself and that little voice who is screaming at me in my
head. There have been some things that if I had just trusted my instinct
it wouldn't have been such a dramatic situation. This goes for things
about your own children. No one knows them like you do. Trust your gut
instinct.
Day 9 - A moment in my day...
My
little men... honestly when we found out we were pregnant with Scott I
was so nervous. Clayton was still breastfeeding and I knew it would be a
challenge. The last 6 months have definitely been interesting. But all
in all I am amazed at how much Clayton loves his little brother. He
often gives him kisses and hugs and exclaims with great joy "Awww baby cute."

No comments:
Post a Comment