It's early and I should be sleeping (since the hubs has gone to work and both of the kids are peacefully sleeping at the same time, which is a miracle.) But I'm too excited. Have you ever seen the TV show YARD CRASHERS?
We have lived in our house for almost two years and have been unable to manage getting started on our rather large back yard (i.e. if we have time we don't have the money and vice versa). It is quite the jungle back there. Some of the guys from our church have decided that we are this summer's service project and they are coming to clean and level it out today. I can hardly contain myself.
I really must give a shout out to our ward, we live in one of the coolest neighborhoods/wards I have ever lived in. They are genuinely concerned about everyone and go out of their way to make sure everyone is taken care of. If it hadn't been for them there is a good possibility we would have been in a really horrible situation (due to a previous conversation with the hubs I'm limited on what I can say.)
Anywho.... in about an hour and half I'll have 18 guys in my back yard just tearing it up... even though they aren't putting in sprinklers or grass I feel like we have won a spot on Yard Crashers.
I'll post pictures soon.
We have lived in our house for almost two years and have been unable to manage getting started on our rather large back yard (i.e. if we have time we don't have the money and vice versa). It is quite the jungle back there. Some of the guys from our church have decided that we are this summer's service project and they are coming to clean and level it out today. I can hardly contain myself.
I really must give a shout out to our ward, we live in one of the coolest neighborhoods/wards I have ever lived in. They are genuinely concerned about everyone and go out of their way to make sure everyone is taken care of. If it hadn't been for them there is a good possibility we would have been in a really horrible situation (due to a previous conversation with the hubs I'm limited on what I can say.)
Anywho.... in about an hour and half I'll have 18 guys in my back yard just tearing it up... even though they aren't putting in sprinklers or grass I feel like we have won a spot on Yard Crashers.
I'll post pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment