Well we survived the first day! Yay!
She not only survived but was thrilled (even with the rain on and off all day). It might have made a difference that she got to ride to and from school with her BFF.
I even managed to survive. I also managed to clean the kitchen, the family room, organize some toys. Send some important emails, read a chapter in a book I've been trying to read for two months. Did a little shopping. And still managed a tiny nap with Scott and Clayton before we went to pick Haylie up from school.
Out of everyone Clayton had the hardest time with it. He cried and screamed when she got out of the van this morning (and continued for at least 15 minutes). Then again around 1pm he had a complete melt down because he just wanted to "play with sister at the park".
And apparently I think I have my shiz together enough that I have even discussed doing a side job.... Hmmmm maybe a little soon.
But here's to hopefully getting some sleep tonight. I have a long list of little (and big) projects that I have been putting off all summer. So nighty night sleep tight.
No comments:
Post a Comment